Sorry…no longer available. Next Available 1st of July 2019
One of the best value for money student houses around, well decorated and furnished, it has everything you need, from a fully quipped kitchen to separate lounge and diner with a custom built wraparound leather sofa. With good sized bedrooms and 4 bathrooms (two of the bedrooms are ensuite), secure bicycle storage, and only a few minutes walk down Old Hall Lane to the Birchfields Road with very regular buses into the universities and the city centre.
- All 8 double sized bedrooms (2 ensuite) have double beds with semi orthopedic mattresses
- Fibre Broadband Included FREE, already connected for when you move in!
- Lounge with leather sofas & includes TV that comes with Freeview; Sky & Broadband packages are also available & dining table with benches
- Kitchen which has Dishwasher, Washer Dryer, 2 Fridge Freezers, 2 ovens with 8 Gas Hobs so plenty of cooking space, lots of cupboard space.
- 4 Bathrooms with showers, one with a bath
- Practical features include double glazing, efficient gas fired condenser boiler, interlinked smoke alarms in every room & intruder alarm
- Exterior: Parking to the front & grassed back garden with gardener service included
- Closest bus stop to uni/city is 500m on Birchfields Road (no. 50 every 5mins at peak times & until midnight) or 400m to Stockport Rd (197 service straight to Uni & night bus 192 service)
- Nearest rails station is Levenshulme, 8 min walk, 7 minute journey time to Manchester city centre.
- Newsagent/corner shop / off license . Chinese takeaway, 200m,
- Retail park with Sainsbury’s , Burger King, Pizza Hut Iceland and Instore 800m
- Rent is £105 pppw, all bills included
Manchester Student Houses are now letting this fantastic student property for the university accommodation term 1st July 2018 – 30th June 2019, we are renting / letting this house to students only.