Available 1st of July 2020
A spacious open plan living area with a fully equipped kitchen and diner, on the ground floor are three good sized bedrooms with their own patio doors lead onto the astroturf garden. Also two bathrooms on the ground floor and a good sized bay window bedroom. There are a further 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on the first floor, with a central Fallowfield location close to the two main bus routes into the universities and the city centre.
- All 8 double sized bedrooms have double beds with semi orthopedic mattresses
- 200mb Broadband always connected – no set up required
- Leather sofas & includes 55″ smart TV with Freeview
- Kitchen with Dishwasher, Washer Machine, Tumble Dryer, 2 Fridge Freezers, 2 ovens with 5 Gas Hobs so plenty of cooking space, lots of cupboard space & dining table with benches
- 4 Bathrooms with showers 1 with bath as well
- Practical features include double glazing, efficient gas fired condenser boiler, interlinked smoke alarms in every room & security alarm
- Exterior: Parking to the front & astroturfed back garden
- Bus: 300m to Kingsway(no. 50 every 5mins at peak times & until midnight),400m to Egerton road(no. 44 & 145 every 20mins 7.30am to 10am) or 800m to Wilmslow rd(night bus 143)
- Closest Train station is Mauldeth road 900m approx 10 mins to City
- Newsagent/corner shop/off licence 200m, Sainsburys Fallowfield 750m
- Parade of shops inc Co-op supermarket, post office, bakery etc 500m
- Rent is £115 pppw, all bills included
Manchester Student Houses are now letting this fantastic student property for the university accommodation term 1st July 2020 – 30th June 2021, we are letting this house to students only.