AVAILABLE 1st July 2020
Situated on the A34 on Birchfields Road right opposite Birchfields Park, so excellent for regular buses into town and the universities. This fantastic 10 bedroom student house is great value for money and has super fast fibre broadband always connected for when you move in. Spread over 3 floors with several large bedrooms and individual attic rooms. It has a large kitchen and dining area and a large lounge with leather sofas that seat ten people, both with TV’s. There are two bedrooms with patio doors leading to a large garden for bbq’s in the summer and off road parking for up to four cars at the front.
- All 10 double sized bedrooms have double beds with semi orthopedic mattresses
- Includes High Speed Fibre Broadband always connected – no set up needed
- 2 lounges with leather sofas & includes TV’s with Freeview & dining table with bench seating for ten
- Kitchen which has Dishwasher, Washer Dryer, 2 Fridge Freezers, 2 ovens with 8 Gas Hobs so plenty of cooking space, lots of cupboard space.
- 3 Bathrooms with showers, one with a bath
- Practical features include double glazing, efficient gas fired condenser boiler, interlinked smoke alarms in every room & security alarm
- Exterior: Parking to the front & grassed back garden with gardener service included
- Closest bus stop to uni/city is 20m on Birchfields Road (no. 50 every 5mins at peak times & until midnight) or 400m to Wilmslow rd(night bus 143)
- Newsagent/corner shop/ post office, 40m,
- Retail park with Sainsbury’s , Burger King/ Pizza Hut, Iceland and Poundstretcher 500m
- Rent is £115.00 pppw, all bills included
Manchester Student Houses are now letting this fantastic student property for the university accommodation term 1st July 2020 – 30th June 2021, we are letting this house to students only.