On a large corner plot, this house has a spacious open plan living area with a fully equipped kitchen and diner. There are three well sized ground-floor bedrooms with their own patio doors lead onto the good sized garden (don’t worry, our gardener looks after that). There is also another large bay window bedroom on the ground floor and bathroom and a further 2 bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. Situated in a central fallowfield location in between the 2 main bus routes into the universities and the city centre. Off road parking at front and rear.
- All 6 double sized bedrooms have double beds with semi orthopaedic mattresses
- 200mb Broadband always connected – no set up needed
- Custom made Leather sofas & includes TV with Freeview; Sky packages are also available
- Kitchen which has Dishwasher, American style Fridge Freezer, Range cooker oven with 5 Gas Hobs so plenty of cooking space, lots of cupboard space & dining table with benches
- Utility cupboard with separate Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer away from the living area
- 2 Bathrooms with showers 1 comes with bath as well
- Practical features include double glazing, efficient gas fired condenser boiler, interlinked smoke alarms in every room & intruder alarm
- Exterior: Off road parking to the front and rear & grassed back garden with gardener service included
- Bus : 300m to Kingsway(no. 50 every 5mins at peak times & until midnight),200m to Egerton road(no. 44 & 145 every 20mins 7.30am to 10am) or 800m to Wilmslow rd(night bus 143)
- Train: Mauldeth Road station 900m – 10 mins to City
- Newsagent/corner shop/off licence 100m, Sainsburys Fallowfield 600m
- Co-op supermarket, post office, bakery, restaurants, takeaways 400m
- Rent is £155 pppw, all bills included
Manchester Student Houses are now letting this fantastic student property for the university accommodation term 1st July 2024 – 30th June 2025, we are letting this house to students only.