Available 1st of July 2021
One of the best value for money student houses around, well decorated and furnished, it has everything you need, from a fully equipped new kitchen to separate lounge and diner with a custom built wraparound leather sofa. With good sized bedrooms and 4 bathrooms (two of the bedrooms are ensuite), secure bicycle storage, and only a few minutes walk down Old Hall Lane to the Birchfields Road bus route with buses every five minutes into the universities and the city centre.
- All 8 double sized bedrooms (2 ensuite) have double beds with semi orthopedic mattresses
- Includes High speed fibre broadband always connected – no set up needed
- Lounge with leather sofas & TV with Freeview & dining table for eight with benches
- Kitchen which has Dishwasher, Washer Dryer, 2 Fridge Freezers, 2 ovens with 8 Gas Hobs so plenty of cooking space, lots of cupboard space.
- 4 Bathrooms with showers, one with a bath
- Practical features include double glazing, efficient gas fired condenser boiler, interlinked smoke alarms in every room & intruder alarm
- Exterior: Parking to the front & grassed back garden with gardener service included
- Bus: 500m on Birchfields Road (no. 50 every 5mins at peak times & until midnight) or 400m to Stockport Rd (197 service straight to Uni & night bus 192 service)
- Nearest railway station is Levenshulme, 8 min walk, 7 minute journey time to Manchester city centre.
- Newsagent/corner shop / off license . Chinese takeaway, 200m,
- Retail park with Burger King, Pizza Hut, Iceland and Instore 800m
- Asda 500m walk, Lidl 900m, retail park with Burger King, Pizza Hut, Iceland and Poundstretcher 400m
- Rent is £105 pppw, all bills included
Manchester Student Houses are now letting this fantastic student property for the university accommodation term 1st July 2020 – 30th June 2021, we are letting this house to students only.